Friday, September 6, 2013

Prayers, Prayers, and More Prayers, Please!!

The world needs LOTS of prayers because of the goings on in Syria -- their civil unrest  -- which has the potential of starting WWIII!! His Holiness, Pope Francis, has designated Saturday, September 7th., as a day of prayer and fasting for peace in Syria.  He will have a Prayer Vigil, which will be aired live on EWTN, at 1 p.m. ET., which looks as if it will last approximately 4 hours; with an encore at 10 p.m. ET.!! So, please join in if you can!!

And, let's not forget "The Million Muslim March" that will take place in D.C. on September 11th.!!  We need to pray for Obama's Eternal Salvation, and that of the Muslims, too!!

And, please pray that Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers, will provide me with a little bit of an income so that I can pay for an ad to promote the SMWA facebook page.  I suppose I could go with the smallest amount for an ad -- which is $5 -- which can attract thousands of people to their facebook page. But, I prefer paying more for an ad so that it can attract even more people!! And, I just found out that there is a way of paying for an ad without having a credit card -- which I've never owned a credit card. Upon my authorization, they can deduct the money right out of my bank account and that's FANTASTIC, because now I don't have to be concerned about how to pay for an ad without having a credit card.  I always thought that facebook ads can only be paid via credit card, and now I just found out another alternative.  They also offer payments through PayPal.  BUT, PayPal supports Planned Parenthood and so that's totally out of the question. So, please pray that I can get a good amount of money so that I can help promote Our Lady's Messages at Bayside, via the SMWA facebook page.  I want to do this because I LOVE Our Lady of the Roses so much and I love all people so much, too, and I want so many MORE people to find out about Her Apparitions and Messages!!  For those of you, who would like to learn more about The Apparitions and Messages of Our Lady of The Roses, Mary Help of Mothers, please click here:  http://www.smwa.org/

God bless!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment